APEELE™ in Greensboro, NC
Coley Cosmetic & Hand Surgery Center, P.A. offers APEELE™ to the residents of Greensboro, Burlington, and surrounding North Carolina communities desiring medical spa treatments.
APEELE™ is a cutting edge chemical resurfacing method created to offer controlled exfoliation of skin that is damaged. Results are noticeable after only one treatment, helping you achieve a younger, revitalized appearance. The procedure is non-invasive and helps improve the texture and quality of your facial skin, leading to a tighter and smoother complexion. APEELE™ is offered in Light, Medium, and Forte.
Benefits of APEELE™
APEELE™ is known as a comprehensive treatment for anti-aging. Its benefits include:
- Minimizes the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Improves irregular pigmentation and skin tone
- Improves elasticity of skin and overall firmness
- Ideally suited for rejuvenation of face, neck, and hands
- Contains a topical anesthetic that provides a pain-free, comfortable procedure
- Three peel levels offer a customized treatment for your individual needs
- A consistent, predictable peel is possible due to a balanced mixture of ingredients
- Ideal for all skin types suffering from hyperpigmentation, acne, and photo damage
Before The Procedure
A Retinoic Acid or Retinol-based exfoliating agent helps provide a uniform penetration of APEELE™, leading to faster re-epithelialization. This thins the outer layer of skin -the stratum corneum – by removing keratinocytes and leads to the stimulation of fibroblasts. Before the patient’s peel, their face should be completely cleansed using non-residue soap the night before and morning of their procedure.
During The Procedure
APEELE™ application consists of three stages lasting almost 20 minutes. First, the face is cleansed using a gentle cleanser or soap to remove any oils or makeup. Then the treatment area is wiped using acetone-alcohol pads. This helps prevent any uneven applications of APEELE™.
- Two to three layers are applied using a 2 inch-square gauze sponge. Normally, the first area to be treated is the cheeks. This is performed with the application of APEELE™ across medial to lateral areas. Then it is applied to the chin and forehead. The area is then allowed to air dry using a fan for 10 minutes.
- Step 2 is applied and left to air dry for five minutes.
- Step 3 is applied and allowed to air dry for five minutes. The agent is vigorously applied, leading to a deeper penetration compared to blotting.
The Recovery Process
Before and after the procedure, you may notice skin sensations like stinging, swelling, tightness, and sensitivity. After APEELE™ is applied, the skin temporarily looks yellow because of residual retinoic acid. The color will eventually fade and wash off. APEELE™ is left on your skin for another four to six hours after application. Once this period has passed, you may gently rinse the area using water or a mild cleanser.
How much does APEELE™ cost in Greensboro, NC?
The price of APEELE™ varies, based on your unique situation. Since a number of different options are available, you should discuss the cost of APEELE™ with Dr. Coley. Because this procedure is very individualized, you will need to arrange a personal consultation so that each of your concerns and questions are thoroughly addressed to your satisfaction.
At The Coley Cosmetic & Hand Surgery Center, board-certified cosmetic surgeon Dr. H. Christopher Coley offers his aesthetic expertise to patients across North Carolina including Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Burlington, Durham, Chapel Hill, Kernersville, and Thomasville, North Carolina. Contact The Coley Cosmetic & Hand Surgery Center office today at 336-790-5254 to schedule your consultation!